Job Title: Sales and Marketing Director (Contract)
Salary: £80,000 – £100,000
Location: Manchester with travel to Ireland
Do you have at least 10 years’ experience in B2C sales/marketing? Do you have a track record in delivering successful results utilising digital channels? We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Director for a well-established energy supply business, entering into the UK retail market. You will deliver the sales and marketing strategies and targets, developing and implementing strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve business objectives. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to work in a dynamic, commercial and customer focussed team at the very beginning. We are looking for creative and hard-working people to join them at the start of this journey, is that you? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve business objectives.
- Build leading Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams.
- Plan and oversee all advertising and marketing promotion activities.
- Develop and recommend product positioning and pricing strategy to achieve business objectives and target market share.
- Responsible for targets across Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience teams
- Ensure effective control of sales and marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Guide preparation of marketing and sales reports and presents to senior management
- Optimise our digital social media platforms.
- Establish and maintain a consistent brand through our range of products, communications, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct the ongoing electricity and Dual Fuel product research and
- Ensure your teams have efficient business processes and leading business applications to deliver their strategic
- Manage both a sales team and a marketing team from a Manchester
- Proven B2C sales/marketing experience is essential (minimum 10 years), with knowledge of the GB energy markets a distinct advantage.
- Track record in delivering successful results utilising digital channels.
- Understand key global digital marketing trends.
- Proven ability to build and manage successful sales teams that are consumer focused.
- Product management experience (advantage).
- Experience in developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.