In this episode of the Resonance you will learn:
- With NordStream2 seemingly ready to deliver, what are we waiting for?
- Russia underlines need for Europe to ask for extra capacity for gas if needed.
- Are longer term contracts needed to provide Europe with security of supply?
- With Spain as one of the largest LNG importers the country faces an additional challenge from North African gas supplies.
- Are member states taking steps to help business energy users with costs?
- What might this mean for Fit for 55, particularly as we approach COP26?
- Why are carbon prices dropping?
- Suppliers continue to leave the market across Europe, but what does this mean for consumers?
If ever there was a period to highlight the need for a strategy for energy risk management and consumption reduction, the time is now, to set a path to control supply costs, reduce energy consumption and emissions, and boost your company’s performance for sustainable growth.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Our experts and Clever Simple solutions are here to help.
This is a promoted article.