Our Client is seeking a Senior Consultant
Our client is seeking a Senior Consultant to successfully deliver the requirements of numerous consultancy projects. Ranging from steering a client through the Market Entry journey, delivering results from data analytical assignments or project managing a software project. The successful candidate will be highly organised with proven project management and communication skills, being able to effect decisions at all levels within clients’ organisations.
The successful applicant will be an experienced and highly motivated team leader with first class communication skills, proven technical abilities and experience in utilities. Working in a client’s own office brings challenges in balancing the client’s high expectations with the deliverables of a specific assignment. The candidate will be able to understand and manage the subtleties of this environment.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience:
• Knowledge of the utilities (Power, Gas) settlements processes including roles and responsibilities of the multiple third parties.
• Knowledge of the utilities (Power, Gas) file flows and data structure.
• Project planning, management and delivery within defines timescales and budget.
• Comfortable in front of clients at all levels and ability to successfully deliver a commercial proposal.
• Advanced Excel/MS Access incl. VBA.
• Knowledge of SQL Server (SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) would be advantageous.
For more information click here.
This is a promoted article.