Latest jobs – Commercial Energy Analyst – McLean Ross
Commercial Energy Analyst – £40,000 – £50,000
Our client is an ambitious new technology company that believes in a future where the flexibility from all Distributed Energy Resources (“DERs”) is used to shape the pattern of demand. Their vision is to intelligently manage a network of 100,000s of diverse generating, demand and storage DERs to deliver multiple valuable services and peer-to-peer interaction in real-time.
Currently they are looking to hire a Commercial Analyst. They are building strong and deep relationships with their key customers and partners that they will convert into framework contracts as part of their national rollout.
Working closely with the Commercial Analyst Manager, the key deliverables and responsibilities of the Commercial Analyst include;
- Develop customer-specific commercial models based on customer data that identifies the customer flexibility and the revenue streams available from optimisation by Origami.
- Qualify organisation and asset types through industry research.
- Conduct research on market and competitor developments in the energy sector, delivering business relevant insights.
- Develop the analytical tools to enable the business to grow at scale. This includes the ability to manage and interrogate large sets of data, using data science techniques
The ideal person will have a University degree, at least 3 years of relevant work experience in one or more sectors of the electricity industry (preferably in a DNO, renewable or other generation organisation or the wider electricity market).
- Experienced in conducting research and analysis within a rigorous corporate environment
- Comfortable in working with SQL databases and Excel modelling.
- Commercially aware problem solver
- High level planning and organisation skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with analysing and interpreting energy data and trends, with a focus on delivering business relevant insight
- Team player, able to work both individually and on team projects
- Strong interest in energy markets and new technology
- Flexibility with the ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, notably to establish rapport and clearly translate insights from their analysis
For more information or to apply for this excellent opportunity, please get in touch with [email protected] or call him on 02074488596. See more at: http://www.mcleanross.com/job/commercial-energy-analyst-jobid-ceas#sthash.DR4Psk4x.dpuf