In this episode you will learn:
- Power generation sees resilience returning to the market, even with wind dropping
- Government makes an important announcement on investment into small modular reactor market
- Convergence with EU market as the fledging UK carbon market evolves
- Gas and LNG comfortable for now, while demand is slightly above average and Russian gas remains absent despite promised flows
- Coal sees significant falls, while gas and power prices remain distorted this winter as we consider another break lower
- Russian gas holds back while COP26 is the talk of the town
Do you need help to formulate a buying strategy to mitigate the impact of commodity market volatility on your energy contracts?
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
This is a promoted article.