In this week’s Resonance energy market podcast, Jeremy Nicholson talks to Alfa’s Dr Petra Puskarova about European energy markets and the news of uncertainty around NordStream 2 deliveries causing the jump in energy prices.
In this episode of the Resonance you will learn:
- NordStream2 issues cause a spike in gas prices – what has happened and what is the likelihood of a resolve to meet scheduled delivery
- While LNG looks favourable for Europe in the short-term, as does the weather , we consider what is ahead for the second half of winter
- The jump in gas prices sees coal still firmly on the agenda
- Factors causing the new historical highs in carbon price
- The view on prices due the NordStream 2 delays
- We look at where the good news might come from to trigger price corrections
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports.
Read our client case studies, to see how clients of Alfa Energy have successfully managed their Pan-European contract procurement and buying decisions to yield savings in challenging circumstances.
Our experts and Clever Simple solutions are here to help.
This is a promoted article.