Latest Jobs – Metering Manager – McLean Ross
£28,000 – £34,000 D.O.E
Metering – Electricity – Renewables – Commercial – Stakeholder Management
Our client are an award-winning renewable energy providers, located in the South West. Due to expansion of the company, our client is looking for an industry experienced Metering Manager professional. The successful individual will lead the commercial metering team to deliver exceptional metering service to the business and new connections customers.
- Manage delivery and performance of the Commercial Metering team with the customer at the centre of everything.
- Be in touch with our customers to know what is impacting them, finding creative solutions as necessary to ensure they get the best service.
- Monitor 3rd party providers, keeping on top of their KPIs for performance, constructively challenging where necessary to get the best from 3rd party relationships.
- Support operational processes delivery improvement with a view to increasing quality, efficiency and productivity across the team, finding creative solutions where you can.
- Commercial market knowledge in energy sector and deep understanding of industry process.
- Great management skills with experience of maintaining strong relationships with key customers and providers.
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports.
- An ability to implement process improvements and governance to minimise risk.
- IT skills including Advanced Excel and working with databases.
For more information and to apply, please send in your CV into [email protected] .com or call in to hear more about this exciting opportunity on 0207 448 43 01