Job of the Week – SME Business Development Manager – McLean Ross
Role: SME Business Development Manager
Industry: Energy Supplier
Salary : Up to £45,000 + Excellent Package
Location: North West
McLean Ross are currently partnered with a leading Energy Supplier. They are a Global Supplier who provide energy procurement and sustainability services throughout Europe. They are looking for a SME Business Development Manager to further grow their European offering.
My client aims for the Business Development Manager to build on the organisation’s existing client base, through sales and service in order to meet and exceed sales targets. To increase the profitability of the business, remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- To develop a number of TPI’s to a strategic level where there is a long term mutually beneficial relationship with significant value.
- Ensure that communication between Supplier and TPI’s is carried out effectively, regularly and maintained to a high standard.
- Devise implement ongoing retention and acquisition strategies through effective and documented Sales account planning. Ensuring these Sales plans are visible to management and evolve over time.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within the market as a whole, to identify different products/services aimed at TPI’s and their Customers. Also obtaining feedback from TPI’s in relation to any Losses that occur to ensure Supplier have data for analysis of market trends.
- Recognise and seek opportunities to up/cross sell additional products and services that the business offers.
- Commercial Know-How: Managing value, understand the external market place, understanding our company, and understanding our customer needs and requirements.
- Strong understanding of the industry and had more than 4 years’ experience in a sales role within the industry.
- Understanding of what delivers great customer service.
- Confident and resilient with the ability and the desire to sell
- Self-motivated and driven by targets and achieving set goals.
- Strong desire to satisfy customer needs and achieve results
- Good planning/organisational skills
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. James specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give him a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.