Job of the week – Head of Engineering (Energy) – McLean Ross
Up to £80,000 + excellent benefits
We are working with one of the UK’s leading Energy Services companies who are undergoing an exciting period of growth. They are now seeking a Head of Engineering to assist with growing and developing their technical team.
Within this role you will:
- Work with Procurement to establish a network of supply chain partners (this will include consultancies, manufacturers and service providers).
- Offer a detailed design service and delivery solution
- Provide technical/engineering oversight on projects your team are delivering
- Devise a process for design approval including primary/secondary design review and management approval.
- Establish quality control, governance and standards for engineering design.
Ideally you will:
- Have extensive experience at designing energy centres and/or Heat solutions.
- Be able to span both electrical and mechanical systems and proficient in controls.
- Hold experience of leading teams and reviewing the work of others.
- Bring an excellent network of contacts in the supply chain.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leading organisation to assist them in their exciting growth strategies and develop your own team.
To discuss this further, please contact Karam on 0207 448 8599 or [email protected].