Job of the Week – Consultant Relationship Manager – McLean Ross
Industry: Energy Supply
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Benefits
McLean Ross are currently working with a leading B2B energy company. They are currently looking for a Consultant Relationship Manager to manage a portfolio of Third Party Consultants to deliver a positive gross margin contribution from the negotiation and sale of electricity contracts and associated services to Industrial and Commercial Customers.
- Responsible for Account managing and leading the overall IC relationship with 20 to 30 key third party intermediaries
- Responsible for negotiation of bespoke customer electricity supply contracts and associated services with individual customer revenues ranging from 1.5 million to in excess of 25 Million via these intermediaries.
- In an average year the CRM would be responsible for negotiating contracts with total revenue of the order of 200 million. This comprises of existing and prospective business.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities between the business and these TPI’s. Targets for renewal and new business would be in place with expectations of at least 70% renewal rate and 8 % acquisition rates.
- Responsible for organising and coordinating tender responses and account management with various stakeholders within the business to include customer service, marketing, commercial, legal and finance.
- This role will have Individual targets which will be agreed once in post
- Sound experience in the Electricity and gas energy market. Ideally within IC.
- Business development, sales and communication skills.
- Analytical skills with ability to identify and target profitable consultants and customers aligning to the businesses IC strategy.
- Ability to engage with, and influence, consultants and customers at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage the creation of high class tender submissions
- Analytical skills to manage the internal margin reporting available to calculate margin on accounts and to monitor and grow margin via designated TPI’s and customers
- Ability to identify and manage risks associated to large IC customers.
- Ability to quickly understand competitor offerings and adapt our offering to compete effectively
- Ability to develop relationships and business with TPI’s to move from relationship to towards stronger partnership.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to engage senior stakeholders and utilise them for the benefit of your consultants and customers
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with [email protected] or call 0207 448 7230. Aimee specialises in placing commercial professionals in the SMART Technology space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.